4130 Steel Alloy Supplier
Steel Alloys & Services is a 4130 alloy steel supplier with an emphasis on high-quality products and services for the oil and gas industry. We pride ourselves on our on-time order processing and excellent customer service to be the best possible 4130 alloy steel supplier.
4130 Alloy Steel
4130 is a low alloy steel that is used in the oil and gas industry for multi-purposes including wellhead and downhole applications. 4130 is easily heat treatable and contains a carbon content range of 0.28%-0.33% along with controlled ranges for chromium, manganese, silicon, molybdenum, sulfur, and phosphorous.
4130 Alloy Steel Characteristics:
- Relatively high hardenability
- Physical and structural toughness
- Excellent weight to strength ratio
- Flexible tensile/yield strengths
- Good impact and abrasion resistance
- Good weldability
4130 Alloy Steel Applications
- Valve bodies
- Drill collars
At Steel Alloys & Services, we strive to exceed the type of performance and quality the energy service industry requires. Our 4130 alloy steel is produced with industry standards in mind including ASTM and SAE.
Stocked material forms:
- Outside Diameter range: 2.000” (50.800 mm) to 24.000” (609.600 mm)
- Wall Thickness: up to 3.500”
- Outside Diameter range: 2.000” (50.800 mm) to 20.000” (508.000 mm)
- Seamless and welded
- Outside Diameter range: 1.315” (33.400 mm) to 20.000” (508.000 mm)
Steel Alloys & Services is in Houston, Texas, and employs a number of talented engineers and skilled professionals in the downhole completion tool sector. We work closely with our vendors and customers to provide products, services, logistics, and management of their steel pipe, tube, and bar inventories. Contact us today for more information about how Steel Alloys & Services can help you!