Steel Alloys & Services offers value added services such as cutting, machining, threading, and heat treating with air and ocean freight, Customs control and Dock to Stock services.
- SAS has the capability to stock and supply a wide range of different products.
- We work step-by-step with customers to fully understand their unique situation and provide the exact material.
- SAS is dedicated to having personable relationships with our customers, having constant communication to understand each customer’s needs.
- Logistics Support Services
- Using real time tracking, and coordination through known established transportation networks, SAS is determined to provide continuous updates to ensure on time delivery. Every time.
Manufacturing & Precision Machining
- SAS offers down-hole component parts and completions tools such as
- Crossovers, pup joints, flow couplings and blast joints
- Line hangers, packers, and expandable products
- Turnkey finished sub-components for complex completion tools
- General Components
- Proprietary items
- Precision Machining Abilities
- Bead blasting * Brush Rolling * Coating * Custom Cutting * Drilling * Five-axis precision manufacturing * Grooving * Honing Milling * Straightening * Threading * Trepanning * Turning
- Custom Services
- Bar coding * Coordinate-measuring machine (CMM) inspection * Coating * Drifting * Heat treating * Inspection * Maintenance (brush, roll, and spray) * Packing and crating for export * Product transportation (fully insured) * Repair * Stamping * Stenciling * Storage * Ultrasonic Testing